Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Creative Space - Blogtober day 29


This is my first time joining in with Thursday's My Creative Space hosted by the lovely Kirsty at Kootoyoo. My creative space this week is an attempt at some stitchery and some piecing. My little Mr Jumping Bean has just learnt the days of the week (and loves to recite them endlessly). In a fit of madness (cunningly disguised as some attempt to support and encourage his learning journey) I thought it would be fun for him to have the days of the week hanging on his wall so he can read them.





4 comments:

  1. Love that idea.
    I once saw a fabric hanging chart with a similar idea - it had days of the week, month, weather and a few other things which were to be attached to the chart with velcro... I'm not sure if I described it right - anyway - your days of the week are cool like that chart.
    ... oh no... I might be feeling inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's a lovely idea & I'm sure something that will be treasured forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful. You come up with the best things, Gypsy. Hope you will show us the full week when you have finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet idea! Love the polka dots too.
    ~ Alisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself here! Hope you enjoy the blog :)