Monday, October 12, 2009

Eyes ahead please - blogtober day 12

I was checking out this post over at HoppoBumpo this morning. Liesl is playing Eye Spy and is showing off a bright and lovely corner in her study. Hhmm, thought I, if I had a functioning computer with photos, maybe I could play along too.

Still musing over the possibilities, I glanced up at the corner of my kitchen. Uh Oh, bad move.

I have decided that even if I could upload photos this week, they certainly wouldn't be of any corners of my ceiling. Or my floor. I'm pretty sure if I actually take my eyes off my sewing machine/laptop screen and look up I'll just see more cobwebs. I try not to look down either due to the neglected state of my floors.

Eyes ahead, and just keep crafting thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, good grief ... I hope you weren't zooming in on the picture I posted! (I needed to photograph from a low vantage to avoid the appalling floor and slovenly desk top.)

    But you know housework is over-rated. A tidy house is a sign of a wasted life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself here! Hope you enjoy the blog :)