Friday, October 23, 2009

Everything's coming up MilHouse! Blogtober day 23

My lovely stepdad called in yesterday to deliver a little gift for me, "an early birthday present" he said:



Aren't I lucky? My very own iPhone :)  I'm still trying to work out how to operate it properly - thank goodness for my good friend Google or I'd still be trying to work out how (and where!) to insert the sim card. Clearly a challenge set by the cruel people at Apple to weed out those of us not clever enough to own an iPhone. If you don't own an iPhone and haven't the faintest idea what I'm talking about, click here and see where the sim card goes. Then tell me if you would have worked that out on your own.


Also, today my goodies arrived from Vic over at Punky and Me. I was lucky enough to win her very first Best of the Fest Giveaway!


Picture from here
Thanks so muc Vic, I love it all, can't wait to get started on the book tonight.


And, just when I thought my day couldn't get much better, the bloke who lives at my place brought me home one of these...

Hope you enjoyed your Friday as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself here! Hope you enjoy the blog :)