Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blogtober 13th - lucky for some

On this day, Blogtober the 13th, I do feel lucky. In the words of this clever girl: It's lucky to love craft. I feel lucky to have discovered so many fantastic creative blogs this Blogtober. And, I feel lucky that I have been well and truly bitten by the creativity bug this week. I have new crafty and creative ideas coming in thick and fast, but, frustratingly, no time at all this week to actually get productive. So what to do?

I have started an Ideas Book, to keep track of, and further develop my ideas, and also to remind me to keep trying to make more 'creative time'. With 3 kids and a busy full life, it's not easy.

I would love to know what you do with your creative ideas- do you have an ideas book? How do you make creative time in your busy lives?

2 comments:

  1. I don't have an ideas book but I think I need one!! I'm very skitso with my crafting so this would probably help me keep on top of my works-in-progress and my unfinished-projects and also all those patterns and fabrics I have stashed away for when I have a chance to get to them. Might go and get a nice journally book at lunch time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never go anywhere without pen and paper. I have an inspiration book in my studio that everything gets transferred to eventually.

    Finding time is harder. I'm working on getting to know my creative energies a bit better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself here! Hope you enjoy the blog :)