Monday, July 5, 2010

A Snappy Solution (this one's for you Cam)

Last week I had a lovely visit at Karen's place. Karen made us a yummy soup for lunch, the kids played and danced and dressed up, and Karen and I made wedding plans for them took them out for a walk. It was a fab day, and Karen has blogged some great pics here showing just some of the children's excellent fashion sense.

Not surprisingly, with 5 children under 5 years between us we didn't get any sewing done, but we did manage to have a play with Karen's snap press. It's awesome, I definitely need to buy one!


And Cam, you'll be pleased to hear, we replaced the broken snap on your pinny - hurrah!
 
So it's ready to be delivered to Spotlight with the other 20 or so dresses and 8 pairs of  shorts which have been sent to me by so many wonderful crafty peeps.

4 comments:

  1. I have one of those Gypsy! I have got the big sort, not the little hand heald one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, those children danced- I hope you had stocked up on cheese, given there was 5 of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank goodness you were able to fix the pinny!
    It must have been fate that I'd used the plastic snaps instead of the metal ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely day!
    Great result with the pinnies and shorts Gypsy - Spotlight will lvoe it when you come through the door with all those.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself here! Hope you enjoy the blog :)