Friday, March 5, 2010

Name Tag Swap Progress Report

Thank you to everyone who has signed up for the Sew It Together Name Tag Swap! There has been a fabulous response, I'm really thrilled that so many of you want to join in and I am so looking forward to arriving at Sew It Together and seeing all the fabulous handmade name tags, I really am.
I must apologise that I am running a little behind my initial schedule - I have extended the sign up period until tomorrow and I plan to finalise swap partners on Sunday night so you should receive an email by Monday to let you know who you are making a name tag for.

Happy Long Weekend everyone! (if you live in Melbourne that is...sorry interstaters!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself here! Hope you enjoy the blog :)