Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Name Tag Swap update

Hello Swappers!

All the emails have been sent detailing who you are to make a name tag for, so check your inbox! If you signed up for the swap and you have not received an email from me, check your junk mail folder first and if it's not there email me and let me know!

This swap is a bit different in that you are not being 'paired up' with a swap partner and actually swapping name tags with that person. You will make a name tag for one person, and another person will make your name tag. So you won't know who is making your name tag until your parcel arrives in the mail, how exciting!

Don't forget the RED & AQUA colour theme for the name tags, and remember all finished name tags must be posted by 9th April 2010.

Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask, I'm here to help.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gypsy! If you ever have another craft swap let me know, I see so many happening all over on blogs and have no idea how to join. Thanks!

    w/love-marisol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself here! Hope you enjoy the blog :)