Monday, October 5, 2009

Delicious Guacamole - Blogtober day 5



Today I'm sharing my recipe for yummy guacamole.

Ingredients:
1 Ripe Avocado
1 small clove garlic, crushed
2 tbsp Natural Yogurt
1 Lemon
Salt and Pepper

Mash the avocado in a small bowl.
Stir in the yogurt, crushed garlic and a generous squeeze of lemon juice.
Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
Done!

Serve with Nachos, corn chips, on crackers with fresh sliced tomato, or use as a dip, whatever you like.

Recipe Notes:
I always use Hass Avocados, they definitely have the best flavour.
You don't have to use fresh garlic, a jar of crushed garlic is fine.
I always use Jalna Natural Yogurt because it's simply the best real yogurt I know, but you can use whatever brand you like, you can even substitute sour cream if you prefer (or if you run out of yogurt!).


PS. It goes really well with one of these (just add tequila). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself here! Hope you enjoy the blog :)