Saturday, December 19, 2009

Today is our 11th Wedding Anniversary. And we will be celebrating together as a family as our two eldest children will be flowergirl and pageboy for their Aunty's wedding today. And just in case you were wondering what we did last year on the 19th of December to celebrate our 10th anniversary...our two eldest children were flowergirl and pageboy for my best friend's wedding and I was Matron of Honour (and 7 months pregnant with number three, see pic below!).


(This is me a year ago, stay tuned for an updated pic after today!)


My little ones, a year ago today.

I'm starting to sense a pattern developing...I wonder who is thinking of getting married on our anniversary next year?

4 comments:

  1. Gosh... it certainly seems to be the day for getting married!

    Congrats hon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- this is a popular date for you and all your friends! My sister got married on the 20th of Dec 2002.

    Hope you have fun today, and look forward to seeing you all dressed up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! My parents just celebrated their 42nd anniversary on the 19th too! Can't wait to see some pics of the big day. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself here! Hope you enjoy the blog :)