Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Name Tag Swap - housekeeping

Thank you to everyone who has signed up for the Sew It Together Name Tag Swap, I'm thrilled that so many people will be taking part in this fun swap!

Just a little housekeeping - if you signed up for the swap, can you please now send me an email and tell me:
 *Your first name as you would like it to appear on your name tag, eg, Jennifer/Jen/Jenny/Jennie 

*Your postal address which I will pass on to your swap partner so she can send you your completed name tag

*The name of your blog (just so I know who you are!)

My email address is thecraftgypsy [at] iprimus [dot] com [dot] au
Also if you know anyone who is going to Sew It Together who hasn't signed up, please mention the swap to them so they don't miss out!

Sign ups close on 28th February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself here! Hope you enjoy the blog :)