The Bloke Who Lives At My Place will be spending some quality time with The Junior Crafter and Mr 400 Questions Per Day, while PP3 and I will be driving to Daylesford with my gorgeous and dear friend Leigh.
On my itinerary:
- Daylesford Makers Market of course!
- The Mill Markets There was too much to see last time, it requires a 2nd visit
- Red Pepper Gallery Just to drool over artwork I wish I could afford, if you get the chance this place is really worth a look.
- Lark Just because!
- A spot of lunch somewhere nice, with maybe a little glass of something bubbly...
- Some 'me' time, and some girly time with a great friend
- And, of course, looking forward to seeing some yo-yo wearing friends while I'm there!